Denon PMA-1600NE Integrated Amp with DAC Mode for High Resolution Audio
- The performance of the PMA-1600NE goes well beyond that of Denon’s previous PMA-1500 series. With its ultimate built-quality, unique Denon technologies and state-of-the-art connectivity, the PMA-1600NE truly is a masterpiece of sound technology. Thanks to the rear USB-B input and embedded high quality D/A converter, the PMA plays high resolution files up to 384kHz/32bit and DSD up to 11.2MHz from a computer in impeccable sonic quality. For the best performance from analogue inputs, the PMA-1600NE features an Analog Mode which allows to switch off all unutilized sections like the digital input circuitry or the low noise display for an unaltered audio reproduction.
- Advanced Ultra High Current MOS The Advanced UHC-MOS is provided in a single push-pull configuration that eliminates deviations in the amplification stage and balances high power with delicate musical details. This circuit masterfully reproduces the full sonic range, from the delicate musical nuances to the powerful climaxes of rich musical expression.
- 6-block chassis configuration & direct Mechanical Ground Construction The chassis constructed with 1.0mm thick steel plates protects the signal circuits from external vibration and eliminates the adverse effects of mutual interference among the circuits. The power section has been positioned in the center of the PMA-1600NE. With heat sinks on both sides, this construction of well-balanced mass is in an ideal location to prevent unwanted vibration from affecting sound quality. In addition, the feet supporting the heavy weight of the power transformer, heat sinks, and chassis are made of ABS resin with rigid rib construction.
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus For digital input, the PMA-1600NE employs Advanced AL32 Processing Plus, the latest version of Denon’s analogue waveform reproduction technology which utilizes unique data interpolation algorithms and also supports high-resolution 384-kHz/32-bit PCM signal input.
- MM/MC phono equalizer The PMA-1600NE includes a phono equalizer that supports input from both MM and MC cartridges. This phono equalizer has high gain, and as loops in the circuit board pattern can cause adverse effects on sound quality, the “simple & straight” design represents a significant improvement. On the PMA-1600NE, the MM/MC toggle switch was changed from a push type to a relay type, which shortens the pattern on the circuit board and makes signal loops smaller, allowing delicate analogue signals to be amplified with greater purity.
DIMENSIONS FOR PMA-1600NE
Product Weight: 38.8 pounds
Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 17.1 x 5.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 44.5 pounds
Reviews for AVR-X8500H
Downloads for AVR-X8500H