Denon Fully Automatic Analog Turntable - DP-300F
Designed with a heavier base construction to decrease vibration for superior performance. Tone arm action starts and stops automatically using gentle lifting and lowering motions to protect your vinyl. Turntable sheet is 5mm thick; uses hologram vibration analysis to improve its ability to hold a record. DC servo motor and belt drive system with rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm
- DP-300F: The DP-300F has been designed with heavier base construction for reduced vibration and improved performance.
- The all new tonearm has a removable headshell making cartridge replacement simple. The standard mount headshell allows for any standard mount cartridge between 5 ~ 10 grams to be mounted and balanced. .
- The automatic startup feature allows the turntable to begin play with the touch of a button, and once play has been completed, the tonearm will be returned to the armrest gently so that the stylus and record are not damaged or scratched. .
- The turntable is made of rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform rotation for smooth flutter free operation. .
- There is also a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, so you can skip to a different song in the middle of a side. .
- The DP-300F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the player to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have its own phono input. .
- This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and has rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm. .
- It comes with a MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-300F to your home hi-fi system. .
Product Weight: 12.1 pounds
Product Dimensions: 15 x 17.1 x 4.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 15.4 pounds